Can you imagine the potential of what you can become?
Don’t limit yourself to the strengths that you’re currently exhibiting weather you are studying or at your work place. List all of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. learn from yourself how you can make the most of your strengths, managing your weaknesses, taking advantage of the opportunities and be in control of the threats.
Your strategic plan for growth includes giving answer to the following questions:
- What benefits do you have which others do not have? This can include skills, education, your work experience.
- What are you better at than anyone else?
- What personal resources do you have access to?
- What do other people see as your strengths?
- Which achievements are you most proud of?
- What values do you believe in that others fail to show?
- What work do you usually avoid because of lack of confidence?
- What do people think you weaknesses are?
- Are you happy with your education and skills training?
- Do you have any negative work habits?
- Which of your personality traits hold you back?
- What new technology can assist you?
- Can you take advantage of the market in its present state?
- Do you have a network of strategic contacts to offer good advice or help you?
- Is any of your competitors failing to do something important? Can you take advantage of it?
- Is there a need in your company which no one is filling?
- Could you create an opportunity by offering solutions to problems?
- What hindrances do you currently face at work?
- Is any of your co-workers competing with you for projects or roles?
- Is your job changing?
- Can technological changes threaten your position?
- Could any of your weaknesses lead to threats?
To get full information on the Personal SWOT Analysis, do have a look at my Youtube video over here: